Dates & Times
- Thursday, December 5, 2019
9:00 am CST
- Friday, December 6, 2019
9:00 am-3:00 pm CST
$200 per person
Attorneys who represent Texas rental property owners, their paralegals and multifamily in-house counsel will learn about:
- A 2019 legislative update and a preview of the 2021 legislative session
- An update on the changes to TAA’s lease and a demonstration of TAA’s Click & Lease so you can see how your clients complete the forms
- A discussion on late fees lawsuits and implementation issues
- A roundtable discussion
- A judges panel
- Breakfast that will include a topic that qualifies for ethics credit
- Federal legal trends
- Data privacy
- Emotional support animals
- Access to justice
- Disparate impact, and
- A panel of inside counsel discussing what’s important when they work with outside counsel.
The symposium will cover current issues and trends in local, state and federal landlord/tenant law. TAA will seek CLE (continuing legal education) credits for the symposium.
Registration for the symposium opens at 8:15 a.m., and the symposium begins at 9:00 a.m. Lunch will be provided both days and the first day will include a short reception. The second day will conclude by 3:00 p.m. Overnight accommodations will be available at the Sheraton Dallas Hotel for $155 single/double. Reservations should be made by November 13 to secure this rate; mention that you are with the TAA group when making your reservation. Call the hotel at 214/922-8000 to reserve your room.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call TAA at 512/479-6252 x430.
Continuing Education Credits: pending approval for up to 11.75 CLEs from the State Bar of Texas
Sheraton Dallas Hotel
400 N. Olive St.
Dallas, TX 75201
Early Registration Deadline: November 21, 2019
November 27, 2019