TAA & NAA
Date & Time
Thursday, September 10, 2020
2:00 pm-3:30 pm CST
- Ayiesha Beverly, National Apartment Association
- Howard Bookstaff, Hoover Slovacek
- Greg Brown National Apartment Association
- Scot Haislip, National Apartment Association
- Sandy Hoy, Texas Apartment Association
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), at the direction of the President, filed an Order in the Federal Register to temporarily halt residential evictions to prevent the further spread of COVID-19. The Order goes into effect on Friday, September 4 and will temporarily bar evictions of certain qualified renters in residential housing until December 31, 2020.
Attend this FREE, 90 minute webinar to learn the latest about the Order, including
- What the Order does and what it requires
- The types of evictions are covered under the Order, and what rental properties, owners and companies it applies to
- Which residents are covered under the Order, and what they are required to do to be covered
- Which evictions are permitted to continue under the Order
- How the Order impacts property operations including charging fees, delivering notices, etc.
There a number of questions about the Order; this is an evolving situation and we encourage members to listen to the webinar and stay tuned for further guidance and information as it becomes available.
The session will begin at 2 p.m. central, and you’ll receive detailed information about accessing the program in advance of the program. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.