Date & Time
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
10:00 am-11:00 am CST
- Colleen Grahn, CAPS, President, CREA Management
- Stephanie Naylor, CAS, President, Flooring Warehouse
What to wear? What to eat? Which email to answer? Which email to forward to everyone in the office? For some, making a decision is easy, but for others it means the possibility of making a mistake. In the book, Thinking, Fast and Slow, Nobel Prize Winner, Daniel Kahneman explains how decision making is ruled by two mental systems – the fast brain & the slow brain. Understanding these two personalities in the brain will help you empower your teams to make decisions without you.
- Understand how the fast and slow brain make decisions and the weaknesses and strengths of each.
- Recognize the roadblocks to decision making.
- Be the type of leader that empowers team members to make decisions.
The session will begin at 10:00 a.m. central, and you’ll receive detailed information about accessing the program in advance of the program. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.