Date & Time
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
2:00 pm-3:30 pm CST
- Patricia Murphy, Director of Compliance, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Cate Tracz, Manager of Fair Housing, Data Management and Reporting, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
The changes to the Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs’ rules included some important updates for affordable housing providers. Attend this free webinar to learn more about these revisions, including
- §10.610 Written Policies and Procedures
- §10.611 Determination, Documentation and Certification of Annual Income
- §10.617 Affirmative Marketing Requirements
- §10.622 Special Rules Regarding Rents and Rent Limit Violations, and more.
This webinar will cover only the changes effective May 17, 2020 and is not a training on TDHCA’s affordable housing programs or all sections of Chapter 10, Subchapter F. Attendees will need to have a working knowledge of TDHCA’s affordable housing program and the Texas Administrative Code.