Register by March 9 for your greatest savings.
For more information, call
Ready to register for the 2017 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo? Here’s what you need to know about the registration process.
- When you choose the Register Now button you’ll be prompted to login using your email address and last name. If you can’t find your record, you can register as a guest.
- Once you’re registered, you can book your hotel room online with your American Express, MasterCard or VISA. (You’ll have to be registered for the Education Conference before you can book a hotel room.)
- Questions? Call 888-294-0300, or email email@example.com
- Companies registering groups can
- Register online. When you choose the Register Now button you’ll be prompted to login using your email address and last name. If you can’t find your record, you can register as a guest.
- Request a group registration form online to fill out and submit. All employees registered must be employed by the same company.
- Questions? Call 888-294-0400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Companies planning a company meeting at the Conference contact Lynn Fisher, CMP or call 512-479-6252.
- Early discount: Register by March 9
- Regular rates in effect through April 18. Higher onsite registration rates after April 18.
- Registration options include single-day registrations, economy packages and spouse registrations. View the conference registration discount price sheet. (link to pdf; alternative would be to embed a table with registration options/pricing)
Group discounts are available for companies registering six or more employees. Early and advance registration discounts also apply to group discounts.
- 6-10 employees 5 percent off
- 11-25 employees 10 percent off
- 26-50 employees 15 percent off
- 51 or more employees 20 percent off
Payment must be made by one check or charge authorization. Separate checks mailed together in one package are acceptable.
For more information call 888-294-0400 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. or email us at email@example.com.
Hotel reservations can be made starting in late January, 2017. After you’ve registered online for Conference, you’ll be prompted to reserve your hotel room and given options.
Reservations must be made by April 6 to qualify for these special discounted rates. Make your reservations as soon as you register for Conference! TAA room blocks may sell out before April 6.
Please note that if you are contacted by someone other than Wyndham Jade or TAA trying to solicit rooms, be advised they are not affiliated with TAA. Please contact Lynn Fisher, CMP or by phone at 512-479-6252 with any questions.
Omni Fort Worth Hotel, 1300 Houston St.
- $235 single/double
- $245 triple/quad
Hilton Fort Worth Hotel, 815 Main St.
- $189 single/double
- $199 triple
- $209 quad
Sheraton Fort Worth Downtown Hotel, 1701 Commerce St.
- $189 single/double
- $199 triple
- $209 quad
Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Blackstone, 601 Main St.
- $189 single/double
- $189 triple
- $189 quad
Embassy Suites Downtown Fort Worth, 600 Commerce St.
- $269 single/double
- $279 triple
- $289 quad
Towneplace Suites by Marriott, 805 E. Belknap St.
- $139 single/double
We encourage you to make your travel plans early. Flights in particular should be booked early.
The closest airport is Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport; a one-way cab fare to the hotel costs about $55. If you’ll be flying into Love Field, a one-way cab fare will run you around $65.
SuperShuttle is available at both airports. Passengers may purchase tickets at the airport’s baggage claim area. You can call them at (800) 258-3826 or you can book online and receive an additional discount. Online rates are $16 from Dallas/Fort Worth Airport. If you prefer, you can also use local TNCs.
Dress business casual for all conference functions. Comfortable shoes are a must. Bring a jacket or light sweater in case you get cold in the seminar rooms.
You may purchase tickets for the Community Service Experience (no charge, but you must request a ticket), Thursday Kickoff Party, Friday Party and the Saturday Installation & Awards Brunch online or at the Conference registration desk. You’ll see which ticketed events are included in your registration when you register online.
Additional event tickets will not be sold at the door. You must present your ticket at the door to attend a ticketed event.
Product/service members who are not exhibiting in the Lone Star Expo may not purchase additional event tickets. To attend any Conference social events, non-exhibiting product/service members must purchase a Non-Exhibiting Product/Service member registration.
All substitutions and name changes must be received in writing by 11:59 p.m. April 18 and are subject to a $10 substitution fee. Substitution requests must be accompanied by a letter from the original registrant. After April 18, 2017, all changes must be processed onsite in Fort Worth and are subject to the $10 fee per name change.
All cancellations received by March 9 will receive a refund minus a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations after March 9 must be received by 11:59 p.m. on April 18, 2017 to receive a 50 percent refund. NO REFUNDS will be given after April 18, 2017. All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to TAA Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any badge that needs to be reprinted for any reason will be charged a mandatory $10 fee. No exceptions.
Registration Payment Information
Payment is due at the time of registration. Registrants authorize TAA to charge their credit card the total payment and acknowledge there are no cancellations after April 18, 2017.
Badges and registration materials will not be distributed to any registrant who has not paid in full.
I agree and acknowledge that I am undertaking participation in TAA events and activities as my own free and intentional act and I am fully aware that possible physical injury might occur to me as a result of my participation in those events. I give this acknowledgement freely and knowingly and that I am, as a result, able to participate in TAA events and I do hereby assume responsibility.
Registration and attendance at, or participation in, TAA meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to TAA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audio tapes of such events and activities.