Discounts, one-day registrations and free Expo passes make the TAA Conference even more affordable.
- Save about 8 percent when you register by March 12.
- Save even more by combining the early registration discount with group registration discounts of 5-20 percent.
- You can still save when you register between MARCH 13 – APRIL 14.
- Register for Thursday-only, and you can attend seminars, hear the keynote speaker, go to the Lone Star Expo and attend the Kickoff Party for $265 when you register by March 12.
- Registering for Friday only will only set you back $185 (without the Gala) or $265 (with the Gala). On Friday, you can attend seminars, attend the Lone Star Expo and eat lunch in the Expo.
- Opting to skip the Kickoff Party and the Installation & Awards Gala on Friday means you can take advantage of everything else at the Conference for $275 when you register by March 12. Your choice of any seminars on Thursday and Friday, the keynote address on Thursday plus two days in the Lone Star Expo and lunch in the Expo on Friday.
- Exhibitors have free entry passes to the Expo. If you’re in Fort Worth or can make it for the day, ask one of your suppliers who’s exhibiting for a pass and you can enter the Expo on Thursday or after 2 p.m. on Friday.
- Can’t score a free pass? You can purchase one onsite at the Fort Worth Convention Center for $10 on either Thursday or Friday. (On Friday this pass doesn’t include lunch. If you want lunch inside the Expo, that ticket is $40.)