Pick up tips from ONE Conference co-chair Char McCurdy and her guests Debbie Sulzer with Francis Property Management in Houston and Debbie Wiatrek with Asset Living in San Antonio as they talk about budgeting for the ONE Conference and the benefits management companies get from bringing their teams to the Conference.
Save time, money and trouble by giving your staff access to:
- Focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market
- Inspiring presentations from industry professionals
- The ONE Expo, access to the latest in new products and services to help your company reduce costs, improve services, and operate and market more effectively—all in one convenient location
- Exceptional team-building and networking opportunities
Hold a company meeting at the TAA ONE Conference
Give your team all the benefits of the ONE Conference, plus:
- free meeting space for your company in the conference facilities
- special hotel room blocks for your company
- TAA’s pricing on AV and food & beverage services for your meeting
- Assistance in planning and coordinating the logistics of your meeting
Early registration discounts can be combined with group discounts for more savings.
6-10 employees: 5% discount
11-25 employees: 10% discount
26-50 employees: 15% discount
50+ employees: 20% discount
What else do you need to know before you go?
Include the 2022 Texas Apartment Association Education One Conference & Expo in your company’s professional development budget. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP, TAA Vice President of Conference and Exhibitions, for more info.
Lynn@taa.org | (512) 479-6252, ext. 433