Save time, money and trouble by giving your staff access to:
- Focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market—and how things have changed during the pandemic
- Inspiring presentations from chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri and conference emcee Chet Garner, host of the PBS series “The Daytripper”
- The Lone Star Expo, access to the latest in new products and services to help your company reduce costs, improve services, and operate and market more effectively—all in one convenient location
- Exceptional team-building and networking opportunities
- Check out our preliminary conference schedule
- See how we’re planning to keep your team safe.
Hold a company meeting at the TAA Conference
Give your team all the benefits of the Conference, plus:
- free meeting space for your company in the conference facilities
- special hotel room blocks for your company
- TAA’s pricing on AV and food & beverage services for your meeting
- Assistance in planning and coordinating the logistics of your meeting
Early registration discounts can be combined with group discounts for more savings. See our pricing page for complete details.
6-10 employees 5% discount
11-25 employees 10% discount
26-50 employees 15% discount
50+ employees 20% discount
Grand Hyatt Hotel: $265 single/double + tax
Marriott Riverwalk Hotel: $249 single/double + tax
What else do you need to know before you go?
Learn more. Include the 2021 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & Lone Star Expo in your company’s professional development budget. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP, TAA Vice President of Conference and Exhibitions, for more info.
Lynn@taa.org | (512) 479-6252, ext. 433
CONFERENCE AND HOTEL REGISTRATION OPENS IN EARLY 2021.