Save time, money and trouble by giving your staff access to:
- Focused, industry-specific educational sessions featuring top professionals who understand the national and Texas multifamily market—and how things have changed during the pandemic
- Inspiring presentations from chef, restauranteur and author Guy Fieri and conference emcee Chet Garner, host of the PBS series “The Daytripper”
- The ONE Expo, access to the latest in new products and services to help your company reduce costs, improve services, and operate and market more effectively—all in one convenient location
- Exceptional team-building and networking opportunities
- Check out our preliminary conference schedule
- See how we’re planning to keep your team safe
Hold a company meeting at the TAA Conference
Give your team all the benefits of the Conference, plus:
- free meeting space for your company in the conference facilities
- special hotel room blocks for your company
- TAA’s pricing on AV and food & beverage services for your meeting
- Assistance in planning and coordinating the logistics of your meeting
Early registration discounts can be combined with group discounts for more savings. See our pricing page for complete details.
6-10 employees: 5% discount
11-25 employees: 10% discount
26-50 employees: 15% discount
50+ employees: 20% discount
Grand Hyatt Hotel: $199 single/double + tax
Marriott Riverwalk Hotel: $189 single/double + tax
What else do you need to know before you go?
Include the 2021 Texas Apartment Association Education Conference & One Expo in your company’s professional development budget. Contact Lynn Fisher, CMP, TAA Vice President of Conference and Exhibitions, for more info.
Lynn@taa.org | (512) 479-6252, ext. 433