TAA membership provides tremendous value by giving access to resources, continuing education, industry networking and more.
The Texas Apartment Association is the leading organization for rental housing professionals in Texas.
As a TAA member, you can:
- Access best-in-class business tools that benefit your everyday operations, like leasing forms, TAA Click & Lease electronic program and the TAA REDBOOK in printed and digital editions
- Join a network of committed industry professionals, meet potential clients and business partners, develop relationships and make new friends
- Polish your credentials with continuing education and professional development programs
- Keep up with industry trends, legal issues and property management strategies
- Learn with your colleagues, seek out new products and solutions and build your professional network at the annual TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo
- Maximize your company’s workers’ comp protection and dividends through TAA’s Group Workers’ Compensation Program, powered by Texas Mutual Insurance