The TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo offers you affordable professional development to meet your needs.
The Texas Apartment Association’s 2017 Education Conference & Lone Star Expo set new records for attendance, number of educational seminars offered and number of booths sold. At Inspire: Where the Best Begins, participants found real-world solutions in almost 50 concurrent seminars, and products and services to set their properties apart in the 401-booth Lone Star Expo.
Plan now to join us in San Antonio next April 25-27, where you and your team will again find purposeful education, networking and access to the latest products and services—all at an affordable price.
2017 Conference highlights
- Dallas’ sensational rookie quarterback, Dak Prescott, shared his inspiring story of overcoming adversity and excelling at the highest levels
- Industry experts and business professionals like Rommel Anacan, Toni Blake, Mark Cukro, CAMT, CAMT II, CAPS, CPOI, Lisa Trosien and others offered strategies to elevate rental property marketing, leasing and management efforts
- TAA’s first-ever Community Service Field Trip to Union Gospel Mission in Fort Worth brought almost 100 members together to help the community hosting our Conference
- The Lone Star Expo, the only statewide rental housing industry exposition in Texas, offered one-stop shopping and problem-solving in 401 booths
- Conference social events included our PAC Golf Tournament, Kickoff Party at Billy Bob’s Texas and Friday night Taste of Texas party
- The state’s outstanding rental housing professionals were celebrated at the Installation & Awards Brunch, where the new TAA leaders for 2017-2018 were also introduced